Friday, June 15, 2007

Freebie Escapades

So occasionally working in Hospitality has it's perks.... not like you'd be in it for the (paltry) money, and love don't pay the bills (unless you're talking prostitution).

These perks resulting in me and my mad workmate from Melbourne (who's filling in for me so's I can bludge off next week and do some hard core vegetation) tomorrow queueing up for a Peppermint Bay cruise.

I have been before... and loved it. This was my front yard when I went last year. Yes that's ubercrunchy frost.
Now that we've said we're going I thought I might check the weather forecast:
Forecast for Sunday :
Showers, more frequent during the morning. Snow about the mountain, lowering to around 600 metres later. Cool to cold, with light to moderate southwest winds.
Precis Showers, mountain snow. Min 04 Max 09
Ahem.... fook.

Oh well we'll still get to cruise about and see pretty stuff like:
The Alum Cliffs

Sun setting over Mt Wellington (the one that will have snow to 600m tomorrow)

Tasman Bridge
And lots of other purdy stuff I no longer have a camera to photograph. I am taking donations for a new camera, absolutely hate not having one.

Going on a (freezing) freebie, woohooooooo

1 Comments:

Blogger Just Me said...

Snow !

I havn't seen snow for years...

Make a snowman for me if you go up the mountain !

Have a great week :)

5:00 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home