Monday, June 18, 2007

Stuff & Nonsenical Superheroineizmz

Yeehaw, I'm on hollerdays... sucked in to all the normal people who don't waste their holidays in the middle of winter.
  • Apparently I could be a superhero who turns men to jelly (Somehow I doubt it but damn if it doesn't sound like fun)
  • No major incidents on the boat yesterday.... lots of chilled out fun (rather chilly, somewhere around 5-9 degrees c)
  • Stupid cowboy boots I wore decided they weren't on speaking terms on the walk to the boat though... one went forward, the other went back... that wasn't the way I was planning on improving my flexamability (tho could need that much fleximability if I'm gonna grow up to be a superhero)
  • The uberfrost we had last year the DAY I went on the Peppermint Bay cruise decided to come this morning... a day late... frozen everything again... was so tempted to go tap the skanky looking underwear on the washing line in the hope that it smashed to pieces to go shopping... passed as i was busy bolting for the warmth of the car... -2.5 ain't fun to walk around in wearing a dress and stockings (it was dark and I needed clothes fast... PS cleavage and negative temperatures are probably not a sensible combination, tho somewhat attention grabbing)
  • I was gonna crap on about something else... but I've lost the urge (and the feeling in my fingertips)
So should I go up to uncles shack for a single night (view above is off the deck)... I know it's only a 2 hour drive each way, I'm just getting put off by:
  • Have to pack up all human bedding
  • have to pack up all dog bedding
  • Guess who'll have to go shopping
  • and pack the food
  • and some clothing
  • and 90% sure I'll have to do the driving (which could involve some ice-capades if these temperatures continue)
yes I'm a lazy tart... these ARE my holidays.... it would just be so much more fun if'n I could get up there for more than one night with the other half, but of course his roster is craptacular and I don't really fancy hanging out with all my friends who are available (read Zero).

where is that link to hireamate.com again...

4 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

For what it is worth, I say cleavage is always a viable and practical option.

12:23 PM  
Blogger shreknomore said...

especially with some cleavages

1:37 AM  
Blogger Melly` said...

You could just come visit me.. cept it is oddly cold here too.. none of that frost rubbish but.

4:33 AM  
Blogger Just Me said...

cleavage ,, viable & practical option.. lmao. I must fess, I got caught in much the same predicament today! Much colder out at Crystal Creek than it is here..

Well we are freezing our bits off here too if that is any concelation to you Lish.

Enjoy the hols !

6:11 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home