Sunday, July 09, 2006

Alive! (barely)

No, I'm not dead, just feel slightly zombie like.

Some scumbag got a cold, and very kindly donated it to me. It in turn attacked my throat (tonsilitis/pharyngitis) so now I have the scotch & cigarettes voice (which has progressed from the drag queen/barely there voice) and a smokers cough (which is unnappreciated).

Anywaysssssss I've been having weird dreams... again.

Yesterdays epic involved:
  • a party
  • a houseboat
  • a water front house
  • a mixture of friends (and random crackheads I'm sure)
  • dying someones hair into peacock feather patterns using kids acrylic paints (red, blue and yellow)
  • mixing cocktails and bleach simultaneously
  • an escaped lizard in the next yard that looked like a cross between a thigh high dinosaur and an avocado (even had a creamy green mouth) (NB should have mashed him into guacamole goodness dammit)
  • unsurprisingly not long after that it stopped making sense (like yeah, that made sense in the first place) but there was a spa involved
No wonder I keep waking up feeling utterly shattered and exhausted. Will have to settle for just being happy to wake up!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home