Monday, September 24, 2007

Where the feck have I been?

Las weeekend I was here looking at this (don't let the fact that is was pre 6.30am on a Sunday fool you, bloody dogs need to pee OK)





This weekend I was not here (tho god knows, men in uniform, yum)
This used to be Myer in Hobart.. $50million k later you get something like this...




and forgive me if i find twisted metal interesting (I am a twisted wench after all)





This one makes an AWESOME desktop
On other notes:
  • I have managed to fall down a driveway after less than 2 drinks (2 months later.. still looks like scarring)
  • Tried to feed my work comp keyboard a cup-a-soup today, much to my hysterical (with laughter) distress, it no longer functions, oh well, new one it is
And frankly I'm not feeling blogfunctional, enjoy the piccies.

Mel, love to you and yours and here's to hoping things get less dramatical.
Jadeycakes, Sexbomb and the princess, here's sending you all luvs to your mysterious goings on in all them various places.

I NEED to hold a BBQ, maybe on the weekend...... anti-grand final... specially after my 'classy' cousin was caught sending out photo's of hisself in his borat suit at 11am last saturday... classy camel!!

I'm OUTTA here

3 Comments:

Blogger Travis Erwin said...

What a contrast those pictures are.

1:36 PM  
Blogger Melly` said...

Oh - the morning pictures are so beautiful! How far from your home is that? Can't find Sammy in it tho? Does he prefer to pee privately maybe?

Thanks for the good wishes.. am playing ostrich pretending Jane isnt being horrid...She is spending her school holidays sleeping or fighting with Anna.

Awoonga this weekend for us.. I will send you best wishes from there!

P.S Scars can be interesting topics of conversation when one has ran out of conversation at like daybreak......

2:36 PM  
Blogger Just Me said...

Agree with Mel - those morning pics are great. How far from the house is that?

Talking about piccies.. where is the said cousin in the borat suit ? mwahahah

catch you soon, take care :)

5:08 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home