Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Word of the day/week/month

Asshat
Who can refute such a wonderful word. Not quite as offensive as asshole, but meant with even more venom in the right tone of voice.
It's said rather a lot round my place of work now, teehee.On a less cheery note (and this weeks non-blogging excuse) I have a feral upper respiramatory infection (yes boys the lungs and behind the cleavarage for lack of better terms) causing the charming hawking up of less than pleasant things that I only WISH resembled furballs. Some days it does attribute a seximified huskiness to the voice (though when the boss says you sound sexy and he likes it, tis a tad disturbing), but for the most part it just denies me the opportunity to chalk up a free drink here and there, without the bonus of not going to work! Pooh. The insomnia I could also do without. ... bloody clowns.

2 Comments:

Blogger Melly` said...

Chicken soup time... or you could come join Joy and I at the end of the month and we could try kill illness with alcohol...?

More pictures of Sammy please.

Oh - and the badge/button I want to wear at the moment is the "Back to your bridge you evil troll - You have no power here".

Talk sexy to us baby!

7:24 PM  
Blogger Steph said...

Oh I hear ya. It took me nearly two months to get over my cold and Tonsillitis.

Get well soon.

p.s your boss is creepy!

12:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home